Established in 2005, the Dental Health Fair offers a wealth of information to its participants. Originally planned around major activities such as the annual Juneteenth Festival at Lorenzi Park, the fair has grown into a self-sustaining event.
Organizers spread the word to low-income families and under-served communities via flyers, making contact with schools (primarily those in West Las Vegas and its border with North Las Vegas) and working with politicians who represent the areas at the city, county and state levels.
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. – Kappa Xi Chapter
- Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc. – Eta Chi Sigma Chapter
- Southern Nevada Dental Society
- Nevada Dental Society
- Dr. Michael Banks, D.D.S.
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Dental School
- The Positively Kids Foundation of Las Vegas