FREE and OPEN to 6th to 12th grade students and their parents.
You are invited to participate in activities designed to prepare students for post-secondary success in college and their chosen careers. Morning workshops and afternoon activities will be presented by industry professionals, educators, college admissions specialists, and experts in financial literacy.
Scholarship Application can be requested by email. For additional information please call 702-748-5268.
When and Where
Saturday, December 8, 2018 from 8:15 AM to 4:30 PM
University of Nevada – Las Vegas Student Union Building Second Floor Main Ballroom 4505 Maryland Parkway Las Vegas, NV 89154
2018 Workshops for Economic Summit
- Are you the next LeBron, MJ or Brady – Careers in Professional Sports
- Catching Planes, Flying Planes: Careers in Flight
- College Admission – How to get in the College of your Choice
- College Financial Aid – How to pay the high cost of College
- Making Money Moves – Become Financially Savvy
- Level Up 101: Protecting Your Social Media Image
Youth and Parents Workshops
- Financial Literacy 101
- Growth Vs Fixed Mindset
Entrepreneur Exercise 3 Hours
So you think you have what it takes to run a successful business. You have a can’t-miss product or service. You are a marketing guru — you can sell water to a whale. You know how to manage people. And you can count money with the best of them.
The Entrepreneurial Marketplace is a great place to find out if you are all that or all talk. But don’t worry: It’s a fun exercise where you will learn a lot about yourself and the trials and triumphs of owning/running a business.